NAID Certified Document Shredders
We provide NAID Certified Paper Shredding.
No matter what it is, once you throw something in the garbage, it becomes public domain and any one who wants to go through your trash can take it. The best way to protect your personal and professional documents in is to use a shredding company that is proven that they follow the strictest compliant be becoming certified by the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID).
NAID is the Watchdog of the document shredding industry and here at Professional Shredding Services, we are proud to say that we have them looking over our shoulders.
Why Choose a NAID Certified Shredding Company?
NAID is the international trade organization that enforces the highest standard of ethics for document and information destruction companies. Their mission is to promote personnel and procedural security and govern its members, their standards, and their ethics. They act as an independent auditor, checking a shredding company's compliance in 22 critical areas, including things from shred size to employee background checks.
Some of the things that are verified during an NAID audit include making sure that the shredding company does the following:
- Conducts pre-employment and random criminal background checks on all employees
- Conducts pre-employment and random drug screening for all employees
- Provides certified proof that shredded output is unreadable
- Maintains $2,000,000 general liability insurance
- Ensurse that all drivers and helpers wear a uniform and display picture ID badges
- Has comprehensive written security policies and procedures
- Ensures that all owners and officers have a 3rd party background check on file
- Has a signed Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement on file for all employees
What is the importance of NAID Certification?
Having a NAID Certification is important because it is the only way for you as the consumer to verify that a shredding company complies with the industry, federal and government security standards. When you see that a company has achieved the AAA rating from the NAID, you can be sure that the destruction and disposal of your important documents will be done securely and confidentially. It is the only way that you can have pure peace of mind that your records won't get into the wrong hands.
If you are looking for a NAID Certified Shredding Company in , look no further. Give us a call today!
Document Shredding in : Professional Shredding Services
Paper Shredding in : Professional Shredding Services